We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For many, the onset of September is associated with pumpkin. But few people know that not only standard porridge can be made from it. What else? The best option for this dish is regular casseroles. In this form of cooking, pumpkin is to be enjoyed even by those who do not consume it at all. This article describes recipes for making some of the most popular pumpkin casseroles: using onions, cottage cheese, minced meat, we love the view of mushrooms and potatoes with bacon. Be sure to bake one of them, and all your relatives will thank you!
It is also necessary to pay attention to the fact that such dishes are perfectly able to be absorbed by the body, this product is considered light and dietary, it is recommended even for those who have a sick stomach.
Pumpkin casserole with onion: recipe for the oven
- kilogram of ripe pumpkin;
- 250 grams of onions;
- 100 grams of grated hard cheese;
- 20-30 grams of butter;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- a few tablespoons of olive oil (if there is none, you can sunflower).
- Cut the pumpkin pulp into cubes (about 1 * 1 centimeter), put them in boiling salt water and cook for no more than a quarter of an hour, then strain through a sieve or colander.
- Chop and fry the onion in oil until a shade of gold.
- Take a baking dish and rub it with garlic, grease with butter.
- Now you can safely spread the onion, alternating it with pumpkin, evenly distribute the grated cheese upstairs and put in a well-heated oven (180-200 degrees) for a quarter of an hour.
Is the time gone? Now you can pull it out, and a pumpkin casserole with onions is already on your table. Enjoy your meal!
Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese and semolina: a step by step recipe
For cooking you need:
- a pound of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of pumpkin;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 2 cups of boiled water (but if you have milk, you can use it);
- half a glass of cottage cheese;
- a three-quarter cup of semolina;
- a couple of spoons of ghee;
- some salt.
- Pour water or milk into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add semolina and, stirring, cook porridge, it should be viscous in consistency.
- Cut pumpkin pulp into small cubes and fry in ghee until fully cooked.
- Mix semolina with pumpkin and cottage cheese, add eggs, caraway seeds and sugar.
- Mix everything thoroughly and put in a greased form. Flatten the resulting mixture in shape and spread on top with whipped yolk.
- Everything can be put in the oven, preheating it to a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees. Bake until fully cooked. You can bring home-made sour cream to the table.
This casserole is perfect for a morning snack or lunch. Pumpkin goes well with various cereals: millet, rice, buckwheat.
Pumpkin casserole with minced meat and pasta
- kilogram of pumpkin;
- 200 grams of minced meat (you can take chicken, beef or pork, but it is the fattest);
- 200 grams of pasta;
- 150 g of cheese (preferably solid);
- medium bunch of greens (dill recommended);
- some breadcrumbs for breading;
- pepper and salt to your taste.
- Pre-boil the selected pasta variety until cooked, strain through a colander or sieve and let them cool slightly.
- Take a baking dish, grease it with butter. Spread pasta in shape from the center to its sides in an even layer and sprinkle with grated cheese (half) and chopped greens on top.
- Then grate the pumpkin on a coarse grater and, evenly distributing throughout the form, sprinkle with salt and pepper (to your taste). Top with the rest of the cheese and herbs.
- Put the minced meat, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Put in a preheated oven. Bake for at least forty minutes.
Before serving, you need to turn the cooked casserole over the dish and sprinkle with herbs.
Potato casserole with bacon and pumpkin: a very satisfying recipe
Required amount of products:
- kilogram of potatoes;
- kilogram of pumpkin;
- 150-180 grams of bacon;
- 30-50 grams of cheese (it is advisable to choose a non-solid grade);
- two glasses of milk (you can take boiled water);
- a pair of zucchini;
- 1 medium onion head;
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 2 teaspoons coriander seed;
- vegetable oil, ground black pepper and salt.
Stages of cooking:
- Potatoes need to be peeled and cut into 0.5 centimeter slices, in the same way cut zucchini and pumpkin.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it in a pan, add finely chopped onion to it, fry until everything is golden brown.
- Mix milk (water), mayonnaise, coriander seeds, add salt and pepper.
- In a greased form, put the pumpkin alternately chopped, then the potatoes, then the zucchini and pour it all over with the previously prepared sauce.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake for about an hour. Sprinkle with grated cheese 10-15 minutes before being cooked.
Mushroom casserole with pumpkin and carrots
To prepare you need:
- a pound of pre-peeled pumpkin;
- 200 milliliters of cream;
- 150-200 grams of mushrooms (it is best to take mushrooms);
- 100 grams of wine (it is better to take white, semi-dry);
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 4 plates of frozen dough (it is better to take puff);
- 4-5 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds (peeled);
- a tablespoon of butter;
- ground black pepper and salt.
How to cook such a casserole:
- Cut pumpkin pulp into cubes 1 * 1 centimeter.
- Finely chop and fry the mushrooms until golden brown, pour salt and pepper, pour in white wine and pour in the carrots previously grated. Simmer until tender. Then remove from heat and allow the resulting mass to cool.
- Put all the plates on top of each other and roll out a layer with a rolling pin two to three millimeters thick, cut a circle on the layer equal to the baking dish.
- Knead the rest of the dough and again roll into a circle about forty centimeters in a circle.
- Fold in a pre-greased form, while making high sides.
- Stir eggs and cream, finely chop pumpkin seeds and mix everything with a cooled mass of mushrooms and pumpkin cubes.
- Put the resulting mass on the dough, laid out in a form, wrapping all the edges.
- Then cover the second round from the dough on top and fix the edges, coat with egg yolk on top (for browning). Oven for half an hour in the oven at a temperature of at least 180 degrees.
You can take any variety of mushrooms for pumpkin casserole: ceps, chanterelles or honey mushrooms, oyster mushrooms are also suitable.
Airy cottage cheese and pumpkin casserole
Pumpkin casserole can be prepared very simply. Even for novice cooks, cooking this dish will not require special knowledge and skills. Pumpkin can be combined with any ingredients: cottage cheese, minced meat, bacon, hard cheese or any kind of mushroom.