We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Red fish is a very healthy dish that doctors and nutritionists recommend eating. But how much do you know of dishes with this kind of fish? This article will offer some recipes for potato casseroles with red fish. The components of this dish do not need to be fried, which is good for health.
With potatoes and trout in the oven
Take the following ingredients:
- two hundred grams of trout;
- four pieces of potatoes;
- one hundred and fifty milliliters of milk;
- one onion;
- one chicken egg;
- thirty grams of hard cheese;
- thirty grams of butter;
- one tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- to taste, add a little pepper or greens, salt.
- Put a pot of water on the fire. While it is warming, prepare the potatoes. To do this, peel it and cut into small plates.
- Salt the boiling water and add the potatoes. Cook for about five minutes. However, the cooking time depends on the type of potato.
- While the potatoes are being cooked, peel the onion and cut it into half rings.
- Heat the pan and add a little oil to it. Send the finished onion there. Sauté it until transparent. Frying onions is undesirable, otherwise it will not add casserole flavor.
- Remember the potatoes. Using a slotted spoon, carefully lay it on a plate and continue to work on the rest of the dish.
- Peel red fish, free from bones. Be sure to check that they are not left, because they will only ruin the dish. Cut the finished fillet into thin slices.
- Prepare the fill for the dish. Pour the eggs into a bowl, beat gently, and add a little salt and pepper. Pour milk into the same bowl and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Grate hard cheese and pour into a dish. Then mix the components again.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with a little butter. First lay out a layer of potato wafers. Season with pepper if desired.
- Lay out pieces of red fish. Pepper and salt them. Pour onion onto a layer of fish. Spread it evenly. Put another layer of potatoes on top and add greens.
- Then evenly fill with fill. Also scatter the remaining pieces of butter on the surface and place the dish in the oven. After half an hour, remove the casserole.
Serve this dish with vegetables.
Often, red fish fillet is dry as a result of cooking. But if you cook a salmon casserole with vegetables, then you will definitely be satisfied with the result.
Use the following components:
- five hundred grams of pink salmon fillet;
- one bunch of green onions;
- three hundred grams of tomatoes;
- four chicken eggs;
- one glass of milk;
- one hundred and fifty grams of Dutch cheese.
If desired, add half a teaspoon of salt or some spices.
- Cut red fish into pieces and arrange in a special form, oiled.
- Chop green onions and sprinkle on fish. Add some salt.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin pieces and arrange them on top.
- In a glass of milk, shake the eggs with a fork to get a homogeneous consistency. Pour them into the mold.
- Grate hard cheese and sprinkle the casserole on top.
- Bake the dish in the oven for half an hour.
Salmon with broccoli and cauliflower
You will need the following components:
- three hundred grams of cauliflower;
- a teaspoon of dried basil;
- one hundred milliliters of cream;
- four eggs;
- three hundred grams of broccoli;
- one hundred grams of Parmesan cheese;
- five hundred grams of salmon fillet;
- add some salt, black pepper and butter to taste.
- First, preheat the oven to two hundred degrees. The baking dish must be greased with butter.
- Boil water in a saucepan, salt it and boil some cauliflower and broccoli for two minutes. Throw them in a colander.
- Cut the fish fillet into thin pieces.
- Then prepare the sauce: combine the eggs with cream and parmesan in a bowl. Beat mixture well. Salt, pepper, add a little basil and mix.
- Put the cabbage with fish in a special form. Pour the vegetables with the sauce and bake in the oven for half an hour until the top is lightly browned.
Serve the casserole hot.
From rice and salmon
Take the following components:
- four hundred grams of salmon;
- two hundred and fifty grams of rice;
- one lemon;
- two eggs;
- three cloves of garlic;
- one hundred grams of grated cheese;
- one lemon;
- a teaspoon of mustard;
- if desired, you can add a little olive oil, parsley and bay leaf.
The dish is prepared as follows:
- After warming up the oven, oil the baking dish and place the baking paper on its bottom.
- Boil rice and salmon. It must be cooked until tender along with lemon and bay leaves.
- Chop the garlic finely and mix all the ingredients with cheese, parsley and mustard.
- After adding the eggs, season everything with pepper and salt, mix thoroughly. Put the resulting mixture into a mold and evenly distribute.
- Bake the dish for a quarter of an hour until cooked. After taking it out, wait until it cools down and cut into pieces.
Salmon and zucchini
The casserole can be served for both dinner and lunch.
To prepare it, you will need the following components:
- two carrots;
- five hundred grams of squash;
- one onion;
- three hundred grams of salmon;
- two hundred milliliters of milk;
- half a glass of rice cereal;
- two chicken eggs.
Add a little pepper, salt, curry and lemon juice if desired.
Cook as follows:
- Preheat the oven, prepare the form. Lubricate it with butter and cut the squash.
- Also chop carrots with onions.
- Grind the fish and add lemon juice.
- Mix the components in a bowl, put the rice there.
- Combine milk with egg and seasonings. Mix everything thoroughly.
- After adding the mixture to the fish with vegetables, mix everything.
- Arrange in forms and bake until crusty.
Casserole with salmon and mushrooms
Cooking red fish casserole is easy. Enough bit of time and imagination.