We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you want to surprise your friends and loved ones, you should cook such a dish as Korean cabbage for the winter. This is an excellent instant snack. This does not take a lot of time.
If you do it according to the recipe and do not deviate from certain cooking rules, you will get a juicy cabbage with a divine aroma that must be stored for a long time. By the way, you can also make a salting of cabbage in Korean.
Before we consider Korean cabbage recipes for the winter and start cooking, let's study the basic nuances of any variety.
- It is at the base of the vegetable that the juicy leaves are found.
- In Korean salads, vegetables are cut slightly outside the box. For example, cabbage is cut into squares from 2 to 4 cm. When among the ingredients there are other representatives of vegetable crops, they need to be chopped and done thinly. It is good if you have a grater that allows you to cut vegetables into thin or long strips.
- To preserve the preservation longer, use cans that are sterilized covered with a lid, the bucket is not suitable. If you marinated it in a different container, it is better to leave it in it. The main thing is that the temperature where storage will take place does not reach more than 12 degrees.
- When choosing a container, keep in mind that a huge amount of seasonings will be used, so the smell will be quite pungent, and most likely, the container will be saturated with this aroma.
Now, in fact, let's look at how pickled cabbage is prepared, because there are various recipes, of which there are quite a few.
This is the standard way to cook Korean cabbage for the winter, but there are other recipes. You will need:
- One and a half kilograms of white cabbage.
- An onion bulb is required.
- One teaspoon of grated ginger root.
- One carrot.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- Thirty milliliters of nine percent vinegar.
- Two teaspoons of salt.
- It is advisable to purchase Korean carrot seasoning - one teaspoon.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Four teaspoons of sugar.
After collecting all the ingredients, you can start cooking. Korean pickled cabbage for the winter her recipe:
- Peel the main ingredient, it should not have dark leaves. Then you should cut the head of cabbage into small or large squares, then put them in any enameled dish.
- Chop the garlic and ginger root into small pieces.
- Take an onion and chop it into half rings, as thin as possible.
- Just grate the carrots.
- It's time to mix the finished ingredients. Mix vegetables and garlic with ginger with cabbage. Next, add spices and, of course, sugar to the salted mixture.
- What happens should be scattered over the cans and boiled water over the shoulders.
- Do not forget about the vinegar, which should be distributed so that there is the same amount in each can, then roll up the containers. Be sure to turn them over. You need to store jars with future snacks where it is cool, for example, a cellar.
Cauliflower for the winter in Korean
For this recipe you need:
- 1 kg of cauliflower or kohlrabi.
- Three hundred grams of carrot root.
- Two garlic heads.
- Two grams of ground pepper (red).
- Ten grams of coriander, be sure to grind.
- Two grams of ground cardamom.
- Two grams of ground nutmeg.
- Two grams of ground cloves.
- Half a liter of water.
- One hundred milliliters of nine percent vinegar.
- One hundred grams of sugar.
- Twenty grams of salt.
- One hundred milliliters of vegetable oil.
How to cook pickled cabbage:
- Take the main ingredient and wash it well, then cut into several florets, as large as possible.
- Put them in boiling water and simmer for about two minutes.
- Remove the inflorescences, then chop them up.
- Take the garlic, finely chop into pieces, peeled beforehand.
- Next, you need to cook the marinade. To do this, mix the following ingredients: vinegar, oil, salt and sugar. All this should be boiled for five minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, spices, and cabbage.
- Take two cans. You can use 4 half-liter or 2, but a liter.
- The resulting mixture should be scattered over the jars, and tightly, even pressing.
- Add hot marinade to each jar, and seal the whole thing with lids.
It remains to close, however, if this is not possible, you can simply roll it up using polyethylene covers, but then they can be stored exclusively in the refrigerator. In the first case, any room where it is cool will do.
Korean spicy cabbage for the winter
Spicy cabbage - what you need:
- Early white cabbage (2 kilograms).
- Coriander, turmeric - two teaspoons each.
- Onion. One kilogram is needed, as well as a shallot.
- Two glasses of sunflower oil.
- One kilogram of carrots.
- Two pods of red pepper (hot).
- Two teaspoons of black pepper.
- Five tablespoons of sugar (powdered).
- A kilogram of sweet pepper.
- Two tablespoons of salt, to keep it salty.
- One hundred milliliters of vinegar.
- Two heads of garlic.
How to cook:
- Take all representatives of vegetable crops and wash them, then dry them.
- The main vegetable should be chopped.
- Then try to knead it a little so that it lets out the juice.
- Carrots should be cut into long strips and then tossed over the cabbage.
- Cut the garlic into strips, then add it where the main ingredient and carrots are.
- Take the peppers and remove the core, then take the pulp and chop it into long strips as thin as possible. Then toss in the cabbage mixture.
- Start preparing the marinade. To do this, dilute vinegar and salt in sugar, then add spices.
- Mix the resulting mixture well, then pour into the mixture with vegetables, then stir again.
- Then add onion and oil, leave to infuse for an hour.
- Scatter the mixture of their vegetables in containers, fill with juice.
- Banks need to be sterilized and rolled up, then excellent pickled cabbage will come out.
Advice! If there is no cabbage variety, replace it with cauliflower or curly.
Korean sauerkraut with daikon in spicy sauce
Many recipes are very similar, for this you need the following ingredients:
- One kilogram of cabbage.
- Three hundred grams of Japanese radish.
- 300 grams of celery root.
- Three hundred grams of ginger.
- Three cloves of garlic.
- 2 pods of hot pepper.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- One tablespoon of sugar.
How to pickle:
- Take a head of cabbage and make 4 wedges out of it, then remove the stump.
- The resulting shares should be divided into two parts each.
- Then put them in any enamel bowl and sprinkle with sugar evenly, cabbage needs to be salted, add table salt. Cover all this with a film, let it brew for one night.
- The gut should be crushed and made into a paste from the remaining ingredients.
- Take each part of the main ingredient and brush with a paste, then transfer to a container where fermentation will take place.
- Fill with cabbage juice.
Now you know various recipes for Korean cabbage for the winter in cans, as well as some of the subtleties of canning. In the cold season, it will serve as an excellent snack.