We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer is the best time of the year to enjoy all kinds of vegetables, as well as stock up on inexpensive food for the winter. The undisputed leader in conservation is zucchini - a tasty and healthy vegetable. The best recipes for zucchini with peppers for the winter will help you prepare an interesting and tasty preparation, which will surely delight fans of assorted vegetables.
Secrets of canning zucchini with bell peppers for the winter
Knowing the secrets of canning zucchini makes the cooking process easier. Young zucchini can be chopped straight away, while old vegetables will need to be peeled and seed removed. In order for the blank to have a beautiful golden color, it is recommended to add carrots and onions to the dish. The pungency and piquancy of the preservation can be adjusted by adding or reducing the amount of pepper, garlic and hot sauces.
How to choose the right ingredients
Young and small vegetables are recommended as they are sweeter and cook much faster. Zucchini with white skin are suitable for preservation. The pepper should be fresh, without damage or signs of lethargy. It is recommended to add garlic, cumin and allspice to a vegetable snack.
Preparation of containers
To extend the shelf life of the workpieces, glass containers must undergo a sterilization or pasteurization process. Previously, the containers are thoroughly washed with a soda solution, and then heated in the oven or microwave. Pasteurization is also used - boiling containers in a water bath.
The best recipes
Fans of vegetable preparations will like the best recipes for preserving zucchini with bell peppers.
Zucchini with bell pepper "Mother-in-law's language"
A vegetable salad with an unusual name perfectly complements the main courses. Ingredients:
- zucchini - 1.6 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- sweet peppers - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- vinegar essence - 70 milliliters;
- oil - 100 grams;
- granulated sugar - ¼ glass;
- salt - a tablespoon.
- Cut the vegetables into cubes, scroll the tomatoes and peppers in a meat grinder.
- Pour the pasta into a container, add sugar and salt. After boiling, pour in the oil and simmer the mixture for five minutes.
- Add vegetables, garlic, vinegar essence and boil for half an hour.
It remains to be placed in sterile containers.
Honey sauce will brighten the taste of a spicy vegetable preparation. What do you need:
- zucchini - 1 kilogram;
- salt - two pinches;
- oil - 200 grams;
- pepper - 3 pieces;
- coriander - half a teaspoon;
- vinegar essence - 4 tablespoons;
- honey - 3 tablespoons;
- garlic - 6 cloves.
How to cook:
- Cut the zucchini and pepper lengthwise and then cut the vegetables into small cubes. Place the chopped ingredients in a saucepan, salt, add garlic and leave for half an hour.
- Mix honey with oil, pepper and vinegar and pour this mixture over zucchini.
- Wait two hours.
Divide the finished mixture into containers and sterilize.
Vegetable lecho can diversify the diet in winter. Such a preparation can be served with side dishes or consumed as a separate dish. For a fragrant snack you will need:
- zucchini - 2 kilograms;
- pepper - 5 pieces;
- tomatoes - 10 pieces;
- onions - 8 pieces;
- tomato paste - 300 grams;
- odorless oil - a glass;
- water - liter;
- granulated sugar - a glass;
- salt - a tablespoon;
- vinegar essence - a tablespoon.
How to cook:
- First you need to prepare the food: cut the zucchini into squares, chop the bell peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- Prepare the sauce: in a liter of water, mix the tomato paste, oil and vinegar essence. Salt and sugar the mixture. Then mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce over the ingredients, put on the stove and boil. Boil for ten minutes over low heat.
- Arrange the hot assortment of vegetables in containers.
It remains only to process with boiling water and roll up the containers.
Korean recipe with cucumbers and carrots
Following this recipe, you can prepare a bright and savory dish. Korean seasonings give the work an incredible aroma and amazing taste. What to take:
- zucchini - 1 kilogram;
- cucumbers - 500 grams;
- carrots - 300 grams;
- pepper - 2 pieces;
- onions - 100 grams;
- granulated sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- oil and vinegar essence - ¼ glass;
- Korean seasonings to taste;
- salt - half a tablespoon.
How to cook:
- Chop vegetables. In a separate container, mix granulated sugar, salt, spices, vinegar essence and oil.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and mix. Leave for three hours until the ingredients let the juice flow.
- Divide the solid components into jars, tamp and pour the remaining juice.
It remains only to sterilize and roll up.
Rules for storing canned zucchini with bell peppers
Canned with zucchini and bell peppers can be stored for up to two years. If vinegar was added during the cooking process, then such blanks are stored for 3-4 years. Banks are stored in cool, dark places. For this purpose, a cellar, basement, refrigerator or pantry are suitable. It is not recommended to keep containers at room temperature.